This study guide will help prepare you for taking the Life in the UK test. Everything that you will need to know to pass the Life in the UK test is included in the guide below.
The test consists of 24 questions about important aspects of life in the UK. Questions are based on ALL parts of the study guide below.
- The values and principles of the UK
- What is the UK?
- A long and illustrious history
- A modern, thriving society
- The UK government, the law and your role
- Summary of Key Information
Once you are ready try out our free practice tests.
All chapters are crown copyright and have been reproduced from the government publication Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents.
This material has been reproduced with the permission of The National Archives under the Open Government License.